Sunday, October 22, 2017

My Favorite Fan Art from Six of Crows!

  Six of crows was one of my ultimate favorites reads this year and one of the things I've found most controversial about the book has actually been what the characters look like! Leigh Bardugo did such a good job of creating such a unique set of characters that its no surprise everyone pictured them differently in their heads.

 I mean you have Nina (a waffle lover and one of the most lovable characters of the book), Jesper (who is SO amazing I love him so much and Jesper you can steal my heart any day with your witty banter), Matthias (who I liked but have to admit was a little too "solider boy" for me but him and Nina together- I SHIP THEM!), and of course you have Inej (the most kick butt female character of all time! Plus her and Kaz... MAGIC!!! I absolutely love them! I cannot even form words for how perfect these two characters are together! The romantic tension is just crazy!) and then we have Kaz (my all time favorite love! This boy changed the way I see YA fantasy! Seriously LOVE).  Oops I almost forgot about Wylan! (Love him but he really only becomes relevant in the second book, Crooked Kingdom)

Okay first of all, is this not beautiful? Second of all this is almost spot on for how I imagined Kaz! (he is such a handsome boy indeed!) 

This is crazy cool. I love how the picture matches the colors on the cover and also how this would seriously work as an alternate book cover if you ask me... plus they just look like the dream team (well dream team full of criminals but still) 


This is super fun! And if you look closely you can see that there is quotes from each of the characters next to their heads (LOVE!) 

LOVE this picture of Inej! She looks like she ready to kick some serious butt! 


Okay I know this isn't a drawing but photography technically still count as an art, and also THIS PICTURE OF KAZ! I think I'm falling in love all over again (all this fan art is making me nostalgic! Now I know why people re-read things!!)


OMG Remember this part in the book?!?! REMBER! (I think my heart just melted a thousand times over!) 

Wow I just realized my amount of Kaz and Inej pictures totally outweighs all the other characters (Not that I'm biased or anything...) 


These two are awesome! And that picture of Nina is how I pictured her to a tee!
Okay why does everyone have to been so dang good at art? I mean look at this! Look at this! (I love Wylan) 


  Okay so now I need to re-read Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom stat! This fan art is giving me all the FEELS! How do you picture the cast of Six of Crows? Do you draw fan art? Admire it from afar like me? 
Lets chat!
-BubblyBooks 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back