Monday, June 4, 2018

10 Beach Reads to Get You Excited for Summer!!

Hey y’all so I know its been a couple of months since I’ve posted anything but you have to understand the last couple months have been complete and utter chaos. Like I barely could keep my own affairs in order let alone find time to post anything... so sorry about that guys!

But now I am FINALLY back!! and ready to talk all things bookish once more! *jumps up and down in excitement*




However this brief break from blogging has not discouraged me from reading and I have actually discovered a few hidden gems that I will treasure forever because they are just that AMAZING!!

To name a few:

  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (first book was a little eh but second book.. *mind blown*)
  • City of Bones by Cassandra Claire (really impressed by this guys!!)
  • To kill a kingdom by Alexandra Christo (loved it!!)
  • A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas (YAAS queen Maas!!)



Hopefully I will be able to get some reviews up some time now that it is finally summer!! *does a happy dance* *also sleeps in for hours on end with zero guilt*



Anyways to celebrate the amazing feeling that comes with the start of summer I thought I would make a little list of books that would make super cute little beach reads because I am in need of white sand and a drink in my hand stat!

Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett


This just looks SO cute, a nice little romance perfect for beach reading!! agh cannot wait to get my hands on a copy!

Air by Ryan Gattis 

This book I thought had a unique plot and I actually first discovered it while browsing in a Barnes and Nobles. I believe it has something to do with a street racer and a whole lot of teenage angst and it just looks like a glorious contemporary!!


A Girl Like That by Tanaz Bhathena 


This seems sexy, fun and fast paced and look at that cover! 

9 Days and 9 Nights by Katie Cotugno 


This seems like classic rom com material here and I want a copy imediently!!

The Hating Game by Sally Throne

I have heard really good things about this book and the banter is supposed to be EVERYTHING so I’m really excited about this one. 

Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan

This looks laugh out loud hilarious and looks super fun to read when your just chill in on a beach somewhere!

Kiss Collector by Wendy Higgins

I adore wendy higgins and loved her sweet evil books so this is naturally a MUST read for me (plus look at all the cuties on that cover!! swoon!) unfortunately I have to wait until it comes out in december... sigh. 

Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame

Love, love, love this series!! It is not a all what you would expect and I got supper sucked into it! Highly recommend and think it would make an amazing beach read! (although I recommend having book two and three on hand as well :)
The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee

If you read my blog before you know how obsessed I am with this series!! Another fantastic beach read that switches multiple POV’s and takes place in the faraway future in a very sleek and sexy apartment complex and AHH just cannot explain how cool this book is!

The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella 

I read this book several years ago and I really like Sophie Kinsella she is laugh out loud funny and her book are full of heart and love and this book is particularly funny and touching and I highly recommend to all you rom com lovers out there!!

What about you? Any good beach reads to recommend? Any fun summer reading plans? Let me know in the comments below!
-BubblyBooks




4 comments:

  1. I am dying to read To Kill a Kingdom! I've heard such wonderful things about it and it sounds like it is right up my alley. I really want to read The Thousandth Floor soon also, it sounds so interesting! Great recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Kill A kingdom was so good!! I loved all its pirate filled glory! Also The thousandth floor is super amazing and SO different from anything I’ve read so I highly recommend!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I can't WAIT to read Starry Eyes! I've heard amazing things about Jenn Bennett's latest books. On the other hand, A Girl Like That is NOT what it seems! I've read it and it's a bit messy and dark--definitely not fun or sexy. D: It was still an interesting thing though, if you're into those kinds of things. :)

    - Aimee @ Aimee, Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes starry eyes looks SO cute!! Plus I’ve heard so many amazing things about it and it is definitely high up on my tbr. I’ll have to read A Girl Like That just to get a feel for what it really is all about :) thanks for the heads up!

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back