Sunday, July 22, 2018

#Mail Monday (my book haul for the week)

MAIL MONDAY!



Hey everybody happy Monday! Another week means more books!




 I was lucky enough to haul in more books than I was prepared for and most likely will not read all of them due to my very unproductive mood reading habits but hey a girls got to try and get motivated to read and the only way to do that is to literally fill your house with books until you can think of nothing else except reading (and how I need to ACTUALLY read instead of procrastinate)

 Confession time: I haven’t really been reading all that much lately and I think its because I dont know what I’m in the mood for?!? What is this indecisiveness and where the heck did and come from?? and where can I send it back because I don’t need that kind of mojo in my life



 However I think that may be why I grabbed more books than I could possibly read... Its a reverse way of thinking. If I can get myself to buy and borrow as many books as possible I’m bound to read a few of them right? and then bam I might even like a few because miracles do exist in this lovely world (hello we have books so theres got to be a higher power out here working with me)

Any who enough of my rambling and onto the books:

Library Haul:

The Origin (The lux series #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout



Bully (fall away #1) by Penelope Douglas

As you can tell by the cheesy (and slightly embarrassing) covers I was totally in a romance mood when I got these. (No regrets I need my shirtless covers every now and then)


Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan


total impulse grab- hopefully will not disappoint *crosses fingers*


Physical Books Haul (aka why my bank account is near negatives)

180 Seconds by Jessica Park


This looks rather intriguing... I’m supposedly reading this right now according to GoodReads but eh that not really happening at the moment oops 


ARC Haul:

Rough Ride (True Brothers MC #4) by Gillian Archer

This actually is published in a couple of days so I need to hurry up and post my review (wow when did I become so organized with my reading life. I need to get things together already!)


Anyways whats going on with you guys? Grab any new books lately? If so did you buy it or is it an ARC/ Library copy? Let me know in the comments below!
-BubblyBooks



4 comments:

  1. 180 SECONDS!!! I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH. Oops. Sorry. Did not mean to scream here haha. I just loved this book so much more than I thought I would, it was such a beautiful surprise. I hope you'll read it and that you will feel the same way :)
    Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad you loved it!! That makes me even more excited to read it (and more motivated since I really need to get on top of my reading) Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Lol I was having the same issue when I went to the library the other day so I literally just grabbed every genre, hoping something would call out to me. And when you're so indecisive over the books and trying to figure out what to actually read, you end up not reading and it's so annoying. Hopefully something calls out to you soon, and great hauls, Jamie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I have zero control when grabbing books especially at the library and seeing that I was trying to prevent a potential slump I was grabbing anything that seemed remotely interesting. Hopefully I’ll find a book to save me *crosses fingers* Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back