Thursday, July 26, 2018

TV Thursdays: Vampire Diares & The Originals

 Okay so time to try something new here on the blog! I’ve been watching a lot of new shows lately (in other words procrastinating from my reading in a way that is very twenty first century of me) which means that I’ve been shipping relationships on a whole new level here (as a constant shipper of relationships and all things in books this talent never the less has lead me to need to vent).

Hence the creation of this post! TV Thursdays is here and will hopefully last and by last I mean become a weekly feature here on the blog... but alas my consistency is not 100% perfectionado and thats mostly due to me being a pesky Mood Blogger, but hey a girl can dream right?

If you like these posts and would like more content like this please let me know! (It may help me with my mood blogging thing)

Currently Watching

 So I don’t know how many of you out there have watched The Vampire Diaries before (and if so please do yourself a favor and get on that because this show is more addictive than powder sugar covered gas station donuts)



Soo if you didn’t already know about Vampire Diaries being a TV Show (fun fact it started off as a book series just in case you didn’t know ;) it follows two brothers, Damon and Stephan Salvatore and how both of there lives take a turn when they met Elena Gilbert.



 Also there is the amazing Damon Salvatore and for all those girls out there who love a good tortured bad boy (I’m looking at you fans of Cardan, Kaz, and Rhysand) you will completely become obsessed with Damon even if the exert of your obsession is just loving to hate him.

I love him so much his snarky comments... perfection 

 Another personal favorite of mine is Caroline Forbes she is easily the most relatable character for me and I love how she doesn’t put up with anybody or take BS from anybody either. I also love how OCD and girly she can be because it makes it even more satisfying when she can kick butt but still be feminine.
#blondesquad


 And for the sake of the plot lets throw in some info about Elena- long story short both bros have feelings for her in a tangled up messy little love triangle (pretty sure we can guess who I was rooting for here..) I like her for the most part but unfortunately she is not a fav.



 
                                                             


I am currently on season 7 after a couple of months whizzing by filled with vampire bloodlust that is almost more blatant than the relationships that mingle between the characters.


But wait theres more: 

Also can we take a moment to recognize the beautiful and amazing sister series to TVD: The Originals!



 I am completely bumming out that this is the last season of this AMAZING show because seriously this show has made my heart feel so full and ahhh I just love everyone in this show with my whole heart and I DO NOT want it to break my precious little heart!!

I mean let me just list a few reasons why I love this show:

1) KLAUS MICHEALSON



2) KHOL MICHEALSON

















3)Elijah



4) Haley



5) Hope

6) Lets face it I love all of the characters immensely

 It might even be safe to say that I like the Originals better... (did I really just admit that) I mean they do have Klaus after all.

Wow I went a little GIF crazy there but I think it got my point across for all those who love a good vampire show with shippable relationships as well as an addictive (if a bit out there) plot line than highly recommend these shows!

What about you guys? Do you procrastinate from reading by watching TV? If thats the case what shows are you into? Have you watched Vampire Diaries/The Originals? Let chat!
-BubblyBooks






2 comments:

  1. I love this! Ranting about TV shows is always a good idea. I started watching the Vampire Diaries forever ago and I think I made it to season 2????? And I don't think I watched far enough because I only really saw Elena with Stefan who was waaaaay too emo for my liking. Lol. Now I want to watch more of it and get to the good Damon parts!

    I've also been super curious about The Originals! I haven't watched it yet, but all the commercials have looked really awesome. I gotta get on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I’m always for a good TV show rant shesh! Also I highly recommend continuing the series because the Damon's jokes get so funny and personally I prefer the later seasons. The Originals is also REALLY good (did I mention I think I like it better?) the last episode was yesterday plus its on Netflix ;) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back