Wednesday, July 11, 2018

WWW Wednesday

Hey everybody hope your Wednesdays are going fabulously heres a little recap about whats going on with my reading at the moment:

What I recently finished:


This book was by far the best book in the series for me so far!! You can find more of my ranting about it HERE 
What I am currently reading:


So I’m only a couple of chapters in so I haven’t fully made up my mind about how I feel yet.. however it is Holly Black so I will probably end up loving it because DUH. (also this week was the first time in forever in which I actually cleared my currently reading shelf on Goodreads?!? Like who I am?!?)


What I plan on reading next:


So I putting this on here in hopes of upping my ARC game because I can never seem to do things in a timely matter (or at least as organized and quick as I want) but hopefully I won’t get distracted by the sixth TOG book Tower of Dawn and will actually read this because it sounds AMAZING!

What about you guys? What are you currently reading? Recently finished? Read any of the book above? Let me know in the comments below!
-BubblyBooks 

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh I LOVE HOLLY BLACK!! The Curseworker books were actually some of her first ones that I ever read and I'm so so smitten with them. I really want to reread, except I only own the second books and not the first. 😂Why?! An excellent question that I have no answer too. eeep. But anyway, I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it’s really interesting I’ve never read a book like it and I’m LOVING that!! And I totally get the not having all the books in a series thing... I have every book in the lunar chronicles except Cinder 😂 the first book naturally

      Delete
  2. I Do Not Trust You sounds AMAZING, I have read Sanctuary Bay by these authors a little while ago and I absolutely loved it, I am so, so very hyped for that book . I hope you'll love it! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Super excited to read it and hope it lives up to the hype *fingers crossed*

      Delete
  3. I'm intrigued to see what you think of I Do Not Trust You. I've seen it popping up every here and there, and I can't wait to see if I need to get it on my TBR ASAP! Wonderful post, Jamie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really hoping I get around to it soon... hopefully it will be amazing!! 😊

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back