Thursday, August 16, 2018

TV Thursdays: 5 Shows I’m Dying Waiting for the Next Season

Happy Thursday everybody! I’m aware that I missed a week of TV chatting (oops) however I’m back at it again this time with some of my new favorite shows and how I’m DYING waiting over here for the next season!! (its like the producers want to kill me with suspense or throw my heart out the window with cliffhangers- there is no respect for my fragile emotions here)


1. Rise (season 2)

  • I loved the first season of Rise- teens finding their own voice, testing boundaries, all mixed up with some buzz worthy family dynamics and relationships; so naturally I’m thrilled for a potential season 2. 
  • This show is not afraid to push the limits when it comes to broaching touchy topics but it does so in a way that is hard to not pay attention to. This show ropes you in by making you care about the characters in a way in which its almost impossible not to get attached! ( I especially love Matthias) 
  • I literally cannot wait for season 2 especially after that ambiguous ending?!? I do not know what is in store and I need to!!

2. The Residents  (season 2)

  • Ahhh I love this show!! Easily one of my new favorite TV addictions lovers of Grey's Anatomy and basically any other doctor show will fall completely head over heels for this show! 
  • First of all I love all the characters in this show and would literally lay my heart on the line for them (which I seem to be doing repeatedly especially with the PLOT TWISTS ughh) 
  • Second of all CONRAD HAWKINS is my baby and anyone that tells me he is not irresistibly smart and charismatic and AMAZING obviously does not appreciate him!! In other words I need season 2 like now.

3. Royals 

  • Okay okay okay lets talk about this show. If you do not watch this show than quite literally what are you doing with your life!?! No seriously. This show is amazing and we all need it. 
  • The DRAMA is real in this show!! Seriously just embrace all the over the top dramatic ness because it is what makes this show so much damn fun. Also Jasper and Eleanor= my love and they are EVERYTHING! Prince Liam is also a cute little bastard whom I love, The Queen may drive me mad but in the best way (Im always a sucker for a character whose a little mad) 
  • Any who after that season finale I need this ASAP! I miss the drama *cries dramatically* 

4. Legacies (season 1)

  • *calling all lovers of the Originals/ Vampire Diaries* I repeat *calling all fans of hot vampires and blood filled dramatics* This series is scheduled to air in October and follows Hope Michelson the Daughter of Klaus Michelson and Haley Marshalls daughter.
  • I really am just in this because of my never ending love for The Originals (namely Klaus) and also there are a few ships I am just complete trash for so of course I’m watching this. 

5. The Bachelor 



  • My ULTIMATE Guiltily Pleasure!! Bachelor Nation is real people and completely out of control!
  • Any guesses as to who the next bachelor will be? I’m thinking either Jason or Blake? But than again they might pull a wildcard like they did with Aerie (yuck) 
  • Any who always excited for another season of this addicting trashy nonsense!! (and for all you non watchers it only takes one episode before your hooked I recommend looking for other members of #bachlornation is you suffer from obsessive tendencies related to the Bachelor)


What about you do you watch any of these shows? If not any your interested in starting? Shows you love that are not mentioned here? Let me know in the comments below!
-BubblyBooks 


6 comments:

  1. OMG I love The Royals so much!! I am absolute Jaspenor trash too... I haven't caught up lately but I sure want to! And definitely plan to watch The Resident as well. I just feel like Conrad and the other main character (whose name I can't recall) make such an adorable pairing too <3
    Amazing post, hon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JASPENOR is my life!! Love them- they make the show so much more swoon worthy in my opinion. Also I LOVE Conrad and Nicole *heart eyes* Glad you have such amazing taste in shows lol thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I don't watch all of these except The Bachelor (heh), but Royals looks soooo good! I don't always love drama, but when I'm in the right mood, I'm ALL for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend The Royals it is one of my fav shows and ahhh I just love it so much! and hahaha the bachelor is such a blackhole you just get sucked into and can’t get out of. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE THE ROYALS SO, VERY MUCH. IT's such a brilliant show and I wish I could watch new episodes right now, I miss it so much. Jasper and Eleanor are the best together <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The royals is the BEST!! Jasper and Eleanor will forever be my love!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back