Wednesday, August 1, 2018

WWW Wednesday

Hey everybody happy Wednesday! Sooo if you’ve been reading my previous posts you know I am dangerously close to tumbling down into a reading slump... UGH... which I haven’t experienced for quite some time and am hoping (fingers crossed) that I can avoid before total disaster.

 In case you didn’t know WWW Wednesday is a meme in which bloggers answer the following three questions:


  • What did you recently finish?
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What do you plan on reading next? 


 I have however been jumping through a few titles this past week hoping to spark my interest and all, so hopefully something great will pull me out of this mess. If you have any suggestions I am completely open to hearing some AMAZING books recs!

What did you recently finish?

  
  • Jock Row by Sara Ney: Super cute read with lots of witty banter and a slow burn romance that will have you rooting for them like no other!
  • Rough Ride by Gillian Archer: This was an ARC and not a bad read overall if your into some bicker drama meets russian mafia plot twists ;)
  • (P.S. click the links to read my review!)


What are you currently reading?

     
   

     
  • Bane by L.J. Shen: Liking this so far L.J. Shen is quickly becoming one of my new favorite authors she is just so refreshingly funny and manages to make complex characters that I can’t help but get invested in! I highly recommend checking out her books if you have not read her before *thumbs up*
  • Rule by Ellen Goodlett: Trying to stay on top of my ARC’s and this book has been surprisingly really good so far so fingers crossed this continues
  • 180 Seconds by Jessica Park: I’ve only read a few pages of this and put it on hold because I wasn’t feeling it at the moment though it looks promising (also the cover=love) 


What do you plan on reading next?

  • Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan: I’ve been looking for something light and this looks all kinds of funny so hopefully I’ll get around to reading this before its due back at the library

What about you all? Been reading anything good lately? Any new authors really impressing you? Also drop me some book recs I’m in desperate need of AMAZING books so  anything would be appreciated! 
-BubblyBooks




8 comments:

  1. I hate when I feel a reading slump coming on! That's usually when I start mood reading and ignoring my TBR. Lol. I've been SUPER curious about Rule so I'm excited to read your review. And I've been wanting to read Crazy Rich Asians too! the movie looks super cute and it made me want to read the book before I go see it. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my TBR has been out the window lately bc I’m just trying to get my reading up to par. Rule is surprising me so far and I hope it just continues to get better! I can’t wait for the Crazy Rich Asians movie too. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh no to the slump!! I hope you hit some super amazing reads and don't slump at all! And I'm SO excited about Rule. Plus that cover right?! *heart eyes* I've heard amazing things about Crazy Rich Asians and the movie trailer had me intrigued.😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can power through this slump before it completely takes over *fingers crossed*. The cover for Rule is SO pretty I love it!! ahh super excited to actually read the book before I watch the movie (I’m usually so bad about that..) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about the slump, I hope you'll be able to avoid it! <3 I LOVED 180 seconds SO much, I can't wait for you to read it, I hope you will love it as much as I did :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully I’ll finish 180 seconds before the end of the summer! I’m trying to read more ARCS this month (arc august) but still really wanna read this!

      Delete
  4. I'm super excited to see what you think of Rule! I've recently seen that one popping up and it seems quite good. Interested to see your final verdict! :D Hope it stays good and you get out of the slump! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently reading it and so far its not bad I really like Zofa- who is a traveler and super blunt lol. I hope to get the review up soon! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back