Thursday, January 3, 2019

Disney Princess Hair Tag



Hey everybody!! I was tagged awhile back (I think August maybe?) to do this tag by the wonderful Mandy @BookPrincessReviews! So sorry it took me so long to get around to it but it is just such a fun tag! So I’m glad I finally made the time to do it!!
The Rules:
  • Link back to Kyera’s original post ( Kyera’s Library. )on Kyera‘s Library and Mandy’s post on Book Princess Reviews so we can see all your answers! (Be sure to do this via pingback, we don’t get notified if you just tag our URLs)
  • Thank the person(s) who tagged you… show the community some love!
  • Obviously, come up with your own wonderful answers!
  • Don’t forget to tag others to keep the tag going!

My Answers


Best Hair Accessory: Favorite Book Sidekick


 

Book: Abagail Rook from Jackaby by William Ritter - she assists Sherlock Holmes throughout the book!

Princess: Snow white 

Biggest Hair Change: Plot Twist that just totally caught you off guard 



 
Book: The Dazzling Heights by Katharine McGee

Princess: Anna (when her hair started to turn white... WHOA) 

Prettiest Updo/Bun: A book or author with just the most elegant prose 


 

Book/Author: Victoria Schwab 

Princess: Cinderella 

Most Bounce/Body: Book that just bounces between multiple time periods 


       
Book: Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (So much time traveling fun forgot how much I loved this book!) 

Princess: Merida 

Most Intricate Braid: Favorite plot with multiple story lines 

   

Book: A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab 


Princess: Rapunzel  

Short and Sweet: A book thats just short and sweet 

 

Book: Sweet Little Lies by Sierra Hill (a cutie little short romance that I quite liked) 

Princess: Mulan 

Nicest Half up/ Half down: A book/ character that you had a lot of ups and downs with

 


Book: Aelin from the Throne of Glass series 

Princess: Belle (such a cute half up half down do!!) 

Medium and Manageable: The last book that you felt right in the middle about

 


Book: Song of Blood and Stone by L. Penelope

Princess: Aurora 

Best Bangs: Eye catching cover

 


Book: The Cruel Prince by Holly Black 

Princess: Cinderella 

Long and Loose: Longest book you’ve read this year 

 

Book: Kingdom of Ash by SJM 

Princess: Ariel 

Best Pony: A book that swings from POV to POV 

 


Book: Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor 

Princess: Jasmine 

Stunningly Straight: A book that just made you want to dive straight into the sequel

 


Book: Empire of Storms by SJM (that cliff hanger was just mean!!)

Princess: Pocahontas   

Enviable Curls: A book with twists and turns 

 


Book: Splintered by AG Howard/ White Cat by Holly Black  

Princess: Moana 

Hair Closet to your own: A book you really connected with

 


Book: The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (I just really connected with the character Jude, I saw a lot of myself in her thought process and the way she analyzed challenges) 

Princess: Aura 

TAG YOU’RE IT:

And anyone else that want to do the tag!!

What do you think about my answers? Read any of these books? Have different thoughts? LMK in the comments below!
-BubblyBooks


6 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh thank you for the tag!!! This looks so fun! And it's DISNEY PRINCESSES!!!! I'm so in. Lol. I actually just bought Ruby Red not long ago, so now I'm super excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! So glad your excited about this one! I had a lot of fun doing it and hope u enjoy it as well! and Ruby Red is so good such a fun entertaining read that I read SUPER long ago but still remember... so I guess thats a good sign?? haha thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. YAAAY! I AM SO HAPPY TO BE TAGGED IN THIS!!!
    I actually had to look up The Dazzling Heights - I'm not sure how this series completely jumped my radar!! Deff adding to my TBR now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I’m so glad your excited about it!! The Dazzling Heights is actually the second in the series (the first being The Thousandth Floor) and its SUCH an amazing series (underrated too if I might add) I really hope you get the chance to pick it up!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh thank you so much for doing the tag, Jamie!! I loved reading your answers. Abigail is a brilliant sidekick - totally needed with how distracted Jackaby can get. Rapunzel's braid and Darker Shade were magical how they wove stuff together. And Jasmine does have the besttttttttttt pony. Wonderful answers, and thanks again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me Mandy! This tag was so much fun and really brought out the princess lover in me! I think Jackaby would be even more of a mess without Abigail lol and ADSOM is just an INCREDIBLE book that I cannot talk about enough!! Also Jasmine is serious hair goals- thanks for the tag and for stopping by :)

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back