Wednesday, August 8, 2018

WWW Wednesday

Hey everybody Happy Wednesday! We have officially made it to the middle of the week *claps excitedly* as someone who is literally counting down the days I have left until college.. the pace at which August is going is slightly unnerving to say the least...


Anyways because of all this stress and packing my reading has not really been up to par... *coughs nervously and avoids eye contact* anyways here what I’m supposed to be reading... (drops pics of books/ runs away)

(oh ya almost forgot this little tid bit)

If you haven’t heard of WWW Wednesday its when bloggers answer the following 3 questions about their reading:

  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What do you plan on reading next?
Recently Finished:


Bane by L.J. Shen: I liked this book however I had mixed feeling on a couple of parts (it went a little tooo far with the outrageous plot connections I was like no way this mojo would ever happen in real life?!? In fact it was even a little too far fetched for the book world... like what??) but I did like the two MC’s so theres that.

Currently Reading:


Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan: I actually read some of this last night *high fives all around* 

Reading Next: 



Ummm I dont know?!?! Please help me out with some book recommendations my state of reading is a total blur and I really have no idea what I’m reading next *please send help*


What about you all? What are you guys currently reading? Finish anything great recently? LMK in the comments below!!
-BubblyBooks




2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Crazy Rich Asians! Are you enjoying it so far? I have this on my TBR and I am really impatient to read it, it sounds like such a fun read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m really liking it so far! It isn’t all that I thought and it switches to multiple POV’s which I think is really interesting and let me tell you these people are RICH! Such a fun read I highly recommend :)

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back