I mean I have been watching shows left and right and it seems like every time I turn my head theres another great show that sucks me in. And whats with all these shows with super attractive peeps and amazing SHIPS?!?! Like do you not want me to sleep?? because so far its working out well.
Soooo as you can tell from the title I discovered this amazing amazing new show (did I mention its pretty amazing?) after I wrapped up watching Riverdale on the CW this new show came on that I had never heard of and boy was I so happy I decided to give it a chance because damn that shit was good.
Ok so whats the show about?
- This show has one of my all time fav tropes of poor boy from the wrong side of town has to move to play football and struggles to fit in with the rich kids who in this case live in Beverly Hills.
- The plot revolves around Spencer James who is a star football player at his school and ends up being asked to play for the team at Beverly Hills in the hopes of going pro after high school.
- Ok and let just say the boys in the this show.... H-O-T with all caps like I’m takin serious eye candy. And don't worry its not all male hotness theres also pretty girls but thats to be expected in order to keep the ring of pretty people consistent here.
- Also can we take a moment to recognize how adorable Spencer little brother is?? Because he is completely and utterly adorable and sassy and everything a little bro should be.
- So far this show has not only been incredibly engaging its not all surface level and even breaks into some tuff topics regarding life as a black man in a way that makes it impossible not to get emotionally invested in!
- Plus I’m already getting CRAZY love triangle vibes (and yes of course I already have a fav but we’ll just have to see how that all plays out here)
- Plus theres also the familiar face of Danielle Campbell from The Originals as well as Cody Christian from Teen Wolf so so far loving the cast *heart eyes*
So far there has only been 3 episodes of All American but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t impressed. The acting was good right off the bat in the Pilot episode which I find can be difficult for some shows to pull off (even if the show ends up being amazing that doesn’t mean their Pilot episode wasn’t drier than burnt toast)!
So what do you guys think? This show on your to watch list? What do you guys think about me doing weekly recaps of shows? A good idea or no? Let me know in the comments below!