Thursday, October 11, 2018

TV Thursdays: Whats I’m watching rn

Hey guys! I’m finally back from my hiatus!! *happy dance* I know it feels like forever since I’ve posted on my blog (I think its been a little over a month since my last post?) but things have been crazy between homework, and school, and overall just LIFE happening. So it feels good to take a breather and finally settle back into my blog.



  So since I’ve been so busy lately I haven’t had a whole lot of actual reading time but that being said my urge to binge Netflix has been tripled (especially since now I got Hulu) so I thought I’d update y’all on what I’m currently watching!


Greys Anatomy

Currently on Season 4 episode 7

Drake and Josh (thank you hulu)
Love, love, love this show! *heart eyes* 

Sex in the City

Currently on Season 1 (although I've seen many reruns on TV) 


Sons of Anarchy 

Currently on Season 7! Ugh truly amazing show highly recommend that last season ending killed me (please send help especially if you have watched the entire show) 

What about you guys? What are you currently watching? Let me know in the comments below!
-Bubblybooks 

4 comments:

  1. I have watched Grey's since its inception, and I will watch it till the bitter end. I have some thoughts about this season right now. Particularly, when it comes to Teddy, but I am going to wait and see how it plays out. I loved Drake and Josh back in the day. I used to watch it with my daughter all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another fellow greys anatomy fan!! Kristina is my absolute fav i love her 😍 but I also have a soft spot for Alex! Drake and josh is a classic that never fails to crack me up! Glad we have some shows in common :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't watched Grey's Anatomy ever since my favorite couple got broken up, Sloane and Lexie. I'm still sore about that!

    As for SOA, WHY DID TARA HAVE TO DIE?????*sob*sob*sniffle*sniffle* I haven't watched the entire show, but I've seen spoilers. I'm trying to get into Mayans MC, but there's something about it that just doesn't have the same intensity as SOA, if it makes sense. Have you tried the spinoff? I'm curious what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I just watched that part in SOA and my heart quite literally broke 🤦‍♀️ I never cry during tv shows but I shed a tear during that moment!! I have yet to continue the show a couple espisdoes past that part strictly bc I needed a break! I have not watched Mayans but I might? I don’t think I’ll love it as much just bc I’m obsessed w Jax but it’s worth a shot 👍

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back