Wednesday, July 24, 2019

WWW Wednesday

   Hey everybody!! How are my fellow readers doing?? I’ve had surprisingly good luck with my reading lately and read a good couple of 5 stars reads recently!! (bless the bookish gods) Heres just a quick update at where I am in my little book filled life:


What I Recently Finished:



Omg both of these were so good but The Wrath and The Dawn truly took my breath away it was amazing! 
  


What I am Currently Reading:



I haven’t actually started this but I’m pretty sure this will be my next read while I wait for The Rose and the Dagger (the sequel to The Wrath and the Dawn!) to come in from the library. 


What I plan on Reading Next: 



I need this now!! I need more Khalid and Shazi *heart eyes* *heart melting*

So what everybody reading right now? Read any of the above? Any new book recs/ 5 stars reads to rave about? LMK in the comments below!
-BubblyBooks

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so happy you loved The Wrath and The Dawn, it is one of my favorite books, such a great read. I hope you'll love the sequel!
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I LOVED THE WRATH AND THE DAWN!! The romance was such a well done slow burn... ahhh so so good nearly devoured it in a day haha. I plan on reading the sequel soon ;) Thanks for stopping by Mandy!

      Delete
  2. I really need to read The Wrath and the Dawn! I feel like the last person on Earth who hasn't read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! IK I’ve been hearing about it for years and my sister read it awhile back so I was like why not?? And boy was I pleasantly surprised it was AMAZING! Highly recommend bumping it up on your TBR :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh can't wait to see what you think of The Rose and the Dagger. It was such a good read. I think I actually preferred it more to The Wrath and the Dawn, so I hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just picked up the Rose and the Dagger today! Ooh I’m excited to hear you liked it even more! That makes me want to read it sooo much more haha! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back