Wednesday, June 20, 2018

WWW Wednesday

 Hey guys! Whats up? Happy Wednesday. I can not believe it is already halfway through the week already! This week has just been crazy busy between working and juggling summer events, I can’t seem to catch a break ever since school ended.



Thankfully I am here and so far surviving... well sort of my sleep levels are not so great... but you know its not like I’m tired or anything *yawns repeatedly while writing this post*

Ok so lets talk reading. Reading has been pretty good for me this month thank god for the library or else I would literally have a negative balance in my bank account! I am currently super sucked into SJM Throne of Glass series (if you have not read these books or any of SJM books for that matter than what are you doing with your life?) Also I am super torn on what to read next? I wanna read the next TOG book but Im also craving some cheesy romance.... priorities people!!

On a different note I started to do some writing of my own now that I have some extra free time (I am LOVING summer and all this free time *happy dance*) and to say I have no idea what I am doing would be an understatement (grammar is literally the WORST thing ever.. but you now I’m dealing) but I’m enjoying myself so theres that?




What I am currently reading:

The Ghost and the Goth by Stacy Kade and Midnight Blue by L.J. Shen (just started this last night ;)



The ghost and the goth is cute.. but I don’t know if I’ll get the chance to finish it I’m only a hundred or so pages in and its due back at the library soon *ugh* Midnight blue seems pretty intriguing so far... I recently discovered LJ Shen and LOVE her writing (I just find her so funny for some reason?)


What I just finished reading:

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas


SOOO good!! Omg I have a totally new and crazed obsessed with Rowan and LOVE him so much my heart hurts *heart eyes*

What I plan on reading next: 

Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas


Hopefully I will get the chance to read this book because this series is AMAZING! But I need to read a couple ARCs first so we shall see...

What about you? What are you currently reading? Just finish something amazing?!? Let me know in the comments below!
-BubblyBooks

4 comments:

  1. I remember reading The Ghost and the Goth a longgggggggg time ago, and I remember enjoying it for the most part. It didn't quite fit the usual formula for books that were published then. Hope you enjoy it overall! Wonderful post, Jamie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m liking the ghost and the goth so far it’s very different but still super entertaining (and cute!!) thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Omg The Ghost and the Goth sounds very intriguing.😂And yay I'm glad you found a new book series to devour and you're having a great summer with lots of reading time! AS SUMMERS SHOULD BE. I'm about to start Smoke and Iron but I'm also listening to an audio of Obsidio and love it soooo much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I would give the ghost and the goth a go if your looking for some light reading that’s still endlessly entertaining! And yes I am SO happy I found SJM throne of glass series and I cannot wait to try and devour the whole thing for the rest of the summer (challenge accepted) I’ve heard good things about Obsidio- actually the whole series-and should probably consider reading it some time! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back