Saturday, June 16, 2018

The Sunshine blogger award

Hey guys!! So glad to be back blogging! I was lucky enough to be nominated by the lovely Lorette @LaughingListner so if you haven’t checked out her blog yet please go do so imediently!!



Rules:

  • Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
  • Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
  • Nominate 5-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
  • List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog

Questions: 

  1. What was the last movie you saw in a movie theater? Good? Bad? Terrible??
Love Simon and it was AMAZING!! Super cute and love filled and I just loved every second of its adorable awarkwardness!

2. Do you have any tattoos and can you share them?

 Um... gonna have to go with no on this one, sorry guys

3. What fictional character do you most identify with?

 For some reason I really felt a connection with Jude from The Cruel Prince. Just her thought process is a lot like how I think when I’m faced with difficult situations and her and I argue in similar ways. 


4. Is there a food that you absolutely can’t stand?

 mushrooms, and onions not a big fan of those.

5. What’s your favorite book to movie/television adaptation?

Gonna have to go with The Hunger Games because Jennifer Lawrence really makes those movies unbelievable and they are an awesome adaptation if you ask me. 

6. What’s the worst book you’ve ever read or one that you really can’t stand?

The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead... complete and utter disappointment and fail because Richelle Mead is one of my favorite authors (where are my vampire fans at?) and this book just fell completely flat for me. 


7. What was the last concert you went to?

SHAWN MENDES yes I am a fangirl and yes I am obsessed with this guy!! *swoon*

8. Is there a movie that really scared you as a kid?

 This is kind of a weird one but I was always afraid of The Polar Express when I was a kid.. I guess the music and the dark train just sort of freaked me out for some reason???

9. What’s your favorite reading format? Hardcover, paperback, e-reader, etc.

 I’m gonna have to go with Hardback just because they are easy to open and read but they are a pain to travel with so I always try and travel with paperback when I have the chance. 

10. If you could put a house anywhere in the world and money wasn’t a problem, where would you put it and what would it look like?

 Hmm.. this is a hard question if I were to keep it in the US it would have to be either in New York (a killer apartment bc friends and sex in the city have inspired me too much not to) or southern California (a nice modern beach house) but if money were no object and I could have a place anywhere in the world I am really into Barcelona, Spain and think a Villa type of house there would be incredible!! Love this question!! 

11. Is there a book you love, but don’t completely understand why?

 Splintered by A.G. Howard! It was a little weird and creepy but in a good way? I totally got sucked into this series and I still cannot explain why?!?!


My Nominations (no obligation to do this!):



My Questions:

1. If you could jump into any book what book would it be and why?
2. What book would make a really good movie? TV show?
3. Fictional character you would date in real life if you had the chance?
4. If you could travel anywhere (real or fictional) where would you go and why?
5. What is your favorite movie? TV show? 
6. What is the one beauty product you cannot live without?
7. Is their a character from a movie adaptation that you like better than in the book?
8. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of you life what would it be?
9. Mermaid or Fairy?
10. Coffee or tea?
11. If you could recommend me a book what would it be? 

I tag everybody reading this post!
What about you guys? Read any books you loved but don’t understand why? Books you just really did not like? Let me know in the comments below! 
-BubblyBooks



10 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the tag, dear!!!

    I'm so glad you loved Love, Simon!!! I found it to be super cute as well. And I HATE onions, which is sad since a lot of my favorite foods (like Chinese fried rice) have (green) onions. I also really loved the weirdness in Splintered, but I haven't finished the series yet.

    - Aimee @ Aimee, Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! and isn’t Love Simon the best! Totally melted my heart in the most amazing way possible. And yaas to us union haters *high fives* they just totally stink (yes I just went there ;) Still not sure why I enjoyed Splintered as much as I did... but it was amazing so I don’t need to understand it.

      Delete
  2. Aww thank you for the tag! Definitely putting it on my list to do. :P And AGREED about how awesome The Cruel Prince is! And I couldn't stand The Glittering Court either. 😂I don't understand why she ran away from an arranged marriage...to an arranged marriage?! Interesting life decisions looool. Also Splintered is amazing. ALL the heart eyes. And I'm glad you liked Love Simon! So soooo cute! Although Martin was super cringy.😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!! The Cruel prince is defiantly one of my favorite reads of the year (SO GOOD) and the Glittering Court was just a complete and utter bust... like what the heck is going on over there? Two arraigned marriages.... uh no thank you. Yay Splintered! and YAAS Love Simon is amazing!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely answers and thank you so much for the nomination! <3 <3
    I'm so glad you enjoyed Love, Simon so much. I haven't seen it just yet - not released in my country until next week - but I can't wait :D I also agree that The Hunger Games was a fantastic adaptation and Jennifer Lawrence did such a great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend that everyone sees Love Simon it is just that good and so important! Also hunger games are some of my fav movies so I couldn’t not give them some credit were it is very much due. Your welcome and thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. Oooooh, your answers were so much fun, Jamie! I loved reading them. I loved the places that you came up with for where you would go. A villa in Spain wouldn't be so bad. ;) And I so agree about your choices for book format. I've really been digging hardback for the reasons you said, but paperbacks are so much easier to travel. And mushrooms are the worstttttttttttttttttt. Thank you so much for the tag, and I can't wait to do your answers! Wonderful post as always!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh a villa in spain is just what I need rn! and glad I’m not the only one who finds hardbacks easier to read (they’re just so much better for curling up on the couch and flipping the pages without having them flip back- darn books can be so troublesome sometimes) UGH hate mushrooms *high fives* Your welcome for the tag lovely thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. The Hunger Games is an amazing adaption! Not that I am truly the best judge because I never read the books (please don't kill me for betraying the Way of the Bookworm in this) but I have three family members who HAVE read the books and they heartily agree with me, so I think it's a fact. Blegh, I don't like mushrooms either, though I regret that because I am a hobbit and hobbits are supposed to adore mushrooms, alas.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don’t worry I’ve only ever read the first book (sorry to all book before movie people) but the movies were AMAZING so I didn’t feel the need to read them.. oops! And mushrooms are literally the worst thing ever *bleh* thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back