Wednesday, November 28, 2018

WWW Wednesday

Hey guys! I knows its been a few weeks since I’ve done one of these but now that I seem to be finally coming out of my reading slump I have some new reading updates to post for y’all! I’m currently one book behind on my reading challenge (yikes!) so hopefully I’ll be able to pull through by the end of the year. Send luck!

What I just finished:

Click HERE for my review 

What I’m currently reading:



What I plan to read next:


What are you guys currently reading? Read any of these books? Want to? LMK in the comments below! 
-BubblyBooks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back