Saturday, December 1, 2018

November Wrap Up (Finally out of my reading slump, Holidays, and more!)



Hey guys! I simply cannot believe it is already December!! Like what the... where did all the time go??



 I mean I must admit Starbucks was already blasting the Christmas music on November 1st so I guess some people got their priorities in order. However I did get out of my reading slump YAY! I think after Empire of storms I was just complete lost reading wise and just needed to get my hands on KOA before I could finally get past it!!

 Books I read:


Rating: 4/5 stars


Rating: 4/5 stars


Rating: 4/5 stars

  • Wow three books... not really impressed with myself here however at least I did get some reading done because we were in trouble over here for a bit. Like not a book in sight kind of trouble but hopefully were turning over a new leaf here in November. 

My Favorite Read:


Slayer by Kiersten White was actually a really surprising read! I thought I wouldn’t love it because the cover and the blurb just seemed a bit meh to me but actually I LOVED it and it totally brought me back to how much I love paranormal YA. I want more vampire books in YA!


December TBR: 

 
 

On the Blog: 



Whats going on in my life:

  • Well school has been a rollercoaster! So many classes and HW assignments to keep track of so thats been crazy
  • Also Thanksgiving break!! So that was a nice little brief break we all got to eat some food and hang out with the fam (seriously I ate thanksgiving food for three days in a row and I was like can I get some real food now please)
  • Also when I came back teachers are over here like still wanting to teach us new stuff... and I’m over here like hold the phone we need to start reviewing for finals because my brain remembers literally zero.. so please help me 
  • Also I am literally sooo broke and need to buy Christmas gifts so if any of you know any cheap cute places to buy things as a broke penny pinching college student I would greatly appreciate it. 


 Overall wish I could have done more blogging but school has been crazy and I haven’t had as much free time for blogging between hw, classes, and hanging with friends. Hopefully I’ll be able to post more regular during December/ January due to winter break!


So how was everybody’s November? A good reading month? What were your reading highs and lows? LMK in the comments below!
-BubblyBooks



2 comments:

  1. Oooh great wrap-up, Jamie! I've been seeing so many great things about Truly Devious, so I'm excited to see your review to help make my decision on whether or not to read it. I felt a little meh about Slayer's summary, so I'm super intrigued to check it out now if it was that good. Great post, Jamie, and hopefully a great December! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m super excited to read Truly Devious and actually have a copy from the library at home (fingers crossed I’ll get some reading time over the holidays) Totally check out Slayer! You will not be disappointed!! Thanks and happy holidays ;)

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back