Monday, April 29, 2019

WWW Wednesday

Hello lovelies I know my blogging been a little randomized these past few months but I am hoping that once school ends I will be able to get back on my blogging schedule!!

 I am also terribly behind on ARC’s so to all the publishers out there... I am sorry I did not forget about you school has just been a mess and I will get to your fabulous books in no time!!

 Any who did I get any reading done?

 Sadly not much, but I did get a little done! Heres an update:


What I just finished:



What I am currently reading:



What I plan on reading next: 


 

What about y’all? Been up to any reading lately or is school/ work keeping you from reading? As always any good book recommendations?? LMK in the comments below!
-BubblyBooks 

8 comments:

  1. It's good to hear you're going to have more time for blogging after the school year ends.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by earlier. (I didn't see a Top Ten Tuesday post on your site, so that's why I'm leaving this here. Next time I'll leave it in the appropriate spot. :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I miss reading so much it hurts!! I am hoping to finally get back on track with my good reads challenge by the time June rolls around!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you can make up for all the reading and blogging you've missed out on! I absolutely adore Vicious, and I've also heard great things about Descendant of the Crane and Jade City. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg vicious is a book I cannot get enough of!! Currently reading LJ Shen’s newest book Pretty Reckless and also highly recommend bc it is amazing!! and yes I hope to get more reading done soon!! thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I really to read something by L. J. Shen asap! I keep meaning to but then something else comes up. Story of my life lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess! Please do you will not regret it! I recommend starting off with Vicious its a pretty popular fav of hers (and one of my personal favs too!)

      Delete
  4. Oooooh can't wait to see what you think of Descendant! I have seen so many good things about it, and I want to read it so badly! Wonderful post, Jamie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I need to get on reading that one asap! Its on my summer TBR for sure!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back