Sunday, May 12, 2019

Summer is Almost Here TBR!

Hey y’all! How is your guys summer/ reading lives going? As my school year comes to an end I am so excited to finally start thinking about summer.... and with summer comes MORE READING! Yay!

 That being said I should probably do a bit of thinking about what I plan on reading this fine summer. Hence this TBR.

 Now that being said I’m not trying to get too attached to this list. Its more of a ruff estimate of what I plan on getting done/ want to get done, if I get anything done at all (which I sincerely hope I will because damn if I don't get some reading done I’m going to start losing it over here)

I am also two books behind on my Goodreads challenge queue face palm.



 Summer TBR: 

Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta


Nocturna by Maya Motayne


This looks like straight fire y’all highly recommend you put it on your TBR asap!





Fauxmance by L.H. Cosway


This book looks like a spicy little slice of pie as well. I am all for the I am not who you think I am/ going against the grain protagonists!!

Death Prefers Blondes by Caleb Roehrig


This book looks like so much fun a teenage socialite who lives a double life as a burglar with a group of drag queens... sounds like a fresh scoop of feisty! 

We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal 

This book looks like everything I love about fantasy and more... so of course I wanna read it asap. I actually wish it was in my hands right now. 

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke 

Dark devilish protagonist meets girl.... sparks fly.. dangerous, dark, devilish... need I say more? 

The Pipers Son by Melina Marchetta 


I’ve heard a lot of good things about this author and have had this one on my TBR for a while now. Plus I think they have it at my local library so theres really no reason not to read this one?




Ok, ok I know I should’ve finished this one awhile ago and by finish I mean started but theres no time like the present and I hope to give this one a go this summer (hopefully I’ll be in the mood for it at some point this summer) 

Ok so there you have it, my TBR for this summer! Its a tad long and I’ll probably drift off and read some other things as well but I am hoping to read these if I can! What about y’all any summer TBRs? What are you guys reading right now? LMK in the comments below!
-BubblyBooks




4 comments:

  1. Ooooh Gentleman's Guide is actually a perfect read for the summer. It gives a lot of summer vibes, and it definitely brings you the breezy feels - although it does take you a tiny bit to get through it, lol. Wonderful post, Jamie, and I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im hoping to get to the gentlemens guide this summer! Fingers crossed I end up liking it! Thanks for stopping by Mandy :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh this is such a great TBR! I really want to read We hunt The Flame, it sounds SO good, I hope you will love it :)
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We Hunt the Flame sounds AMAZING I am so excited for it!! Thanks for stopping by :))

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back