Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Top 10 Authors I Can't Help but Automatically Buy Books From

  Hey guys another week another Top Ten Tues! This time I get to chatty chat about some of my favorite authors and book series! These authors are total AUTO BUYS!! I will literally BUY ANYTHING THEY WRITE!

  I trust these authors holy and completely with my bookish soul. May the books they write be frequent and muy excellente.


1) Sarah J Maas



One of my FAV authors of all time!! SJM is amazing amazing amazing. She wrote my favorite series of all time A Court of Thorns and Roses ( A Court of Mist and Fury being my favorite book of ALL TIME!! Rhys and Feyre are my HEART) I am literally so excited to get my hands on Crescent City!! 

2) Holly Black


  

Love Holly Black's twisted dark princely anti heroes!! She brings out my loved for tortured heroes and darkly complex characters!! Love everything she writes!! Ahhhh. 



3) V.E. Schwab

 

OMG THIS SERIES IS LIFE! The last book I literally did. not. want. it. to end. I was seriously in a mini crisis after I finished (what do I do with my life now??) I need to read more of her stuff ASAP!!

4) Leigh Bardugo

  

CLASSIC LITERATURE HERE PEOPLE. I will forever love these characters and the world building. So good. So darkly dangerous. Characters I would die for!! (Kaz and Inej!!) Love Leigh Bardugo and cant wait to read Ninth House!

5) L.J. Shen

  
 

Those of you who have followed my blog know of my love for dark twisted dangerous male characters. The more complex and messed up the more I am intrigued... not sure what this says about me but?!?! Whats a girl to do?? Any who LOVE LOVE LOVE L.J. Shen. Vicious is the first book of hers I ever read and I’ve been hooked ever since. Will read anything she writes EVER. 

6) Wendy Higgins

  
           
I read the Sweet Evil series what seems like forever ago but LOVED it and still remember it completely!! A go to romance author for sure I really love Wendy Higgins!

7) Jennifer L. Armentrout 

  
         

I am quite the fan of Jennifer L. Armentrout. Feel heads over heels in love with Katy and Damon in the Lux series and also really enjoyed The Problem with Forever. Great author highly recommend her books! 
8) Marissa Meyer

     
     

OMG OMG you guys I LOVE Marissa Meyer!! I admit I have not dived into her newer series (renegades) but Cinder is a classic and I would die for Cress and Thorne!!! Heartless was also an incredible Alice and wonderland retelling!! ALL TIME FAV AUTO BUY AUTHOR ALL THE WAY AMIGO. 

9) Jenny Han 

     

These books are such enjoyable fluffy cotton candy. I love them and still need to wrap up this series w the last book (hehe). Jenny Han is a great writer of YA contemporary and I love her fresh voice. Auto buy for sure!

10) Stephanie Garber 


 
As you all know I recently became OBSESSED with this series and it has become one of my ALL TIME FAVS! This of course makes Stephanie Garber a new fav author of mine and one whose work I look forward to reading in the future! 

So what do y'all think? Read any of these authors before? Read any of the above books? Lets chat in the comments below!! Fan girling always welcome ;)
-BubblyBooks 

2 comments:

  1. Ahh this is a great list! I've loved everything I've read by Schwab so far and can't wait to read more. I also adore Jenny Han's work and Marissa Meyer so much :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Schwab is a genius I love her!! and also Jenny Han and Marissa Meyer are just so good at writing an enjoyable lovable read!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

I’ve Switched to Wordpress! || Ft. the link to my new blog and my many thanks to the blogging community thus far!!

Hi there! After almost three years with Blogger I’ve decided to finally make the switch to Wordpress! While I’ve enjoyed using blogger as a ...

Bloggers comment back

Bloggers Commenting Back